Nutrition That’s Better Than Fresh
Sénuvo Power Crystals feature a proprietary blend of natural, vine-ripened Superfruits including Maca, Camu Camu, Red Beets, Annatto, Acerola Cherry, Passion Fruit, Blueberry and Coconut Water. Sénuvo uses award-winning, infrared technology to lock in all of the nutrition, enzymes, flavor, aroma and color of these Superfruits. Now you get all the goodness of the Earth’s most prized Superfoods in one easy-to-use crystal powder. Sénuvo Power Crystals make fueling your body with everything it needs easy, convenient and delicious.
+ Improves cardiovascular health
+ Supports the immune system
+ Increases energy and stamina
+ Promotes sexual function
+ Maintains healthy blood sugar levels
Sénuvo Power Crystals can be added to any food or drink. Mix 1 packet with 3 oz. (90 ml) of water or sprinkle crystals into yogurt, shakes, juice, smoothies or meals. Simply add it to any food you like and you’ll like it even better!
Maca is a root native to the Andes Mountains of South America. For centuries, Inca warriors reportedly ate Maca to generate legendary strength and energy. Today, Maca has been shown to increase energy, stamina and libido, improve mood and balance hormones.4 Animal studies suggest Maca can reduce stress, reduce prostate size, control blood sugar levels and lower blood pressure.5
Camu Camu is the most concentrated source of vitamin C in the world. It has 60 times more Vitamin C than an orange!6 Camu camu also has strong anti-viral, anti-oxidant and anti-toxigenic properties.7
The nitric oxide found in Red Beets has been proven to expand the blood vessels and lower blood pressure.8 It helps reduce inflammation, increase energy and endurance and improve sexual function.9
The Annatto seed contains the world’s most potent form of vitamin E, tocotrienols. Tocotrienols help
reduce inflammation, improve the immune system and support cognitive function. It also helps reduce cholesterol, inflammation and blood sugar levels.10
The Acerola Cherry is extremely rich in vitamin C. It also contains powerful anti-oxidants and vitamins A, B1, B2 and B3. Acerola has been used to improve physical endurance, promote circulation and improve cardiovascular health.11
Passion Fruit has high levels of vitamin A and C, potassium and minerals. It is also rich in phytochemicals. Passion fruit has been researched for its role as an anti-carcinogenic, asthma and arthritis. It has also been studied as a natural stress-reliever.12
Blueberries are known to be one of the most powerful anti-oxidants. Just half a cup of blueberries equals the same anti-oxidant power of five servings of peas, carrots, apples, squash or broccoli. Animal studies show blueberries help boost brainpower, memory and learning ability.13
Coconut water contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and electrolytes. It also helps balance the acidity of the body. But its anti-aging properties make Coconut Water an amazing Superfood. It reduces free-radicals that make us age too quicky.14
QUANITY: 30 PACKETS
- CUESA. 2011. How Far Does Your Food Travel to Get to Your Plate?
- Davis. 2009. Declining Fruit and Vegetable Nutrient Composition.
- Scientific American. 2011. Dirt Poor: Have Fruits and Vegetables Become Less Nutritious?
- Stage. 2014. Botanicals Without Borders.
- Taylor. 2005. The Healing Power of Rainforest Herbs.
- Dr. Axe. 2016. Camu Camu: A New Superfood.
- Da Silva, et al. 2012. National Center for Biotechnology Information.
- Lansley, et al. 2011. Acute Dietary Nitrate Supplementation Improves Cycling Time Trial Performance.
- Lansley, et al. 2011. Dietary Nitrate Supplementation Reduces the O2 Cost of Walking and Running.
- Qureshi N. and Q. A. 1993. Tocotrienols, Novel Hypocholesterolemic Agents With Antioxidant Properties.
- Busch. 2014. What is Acerola Cherry?
- Phytochemicals. 2014. Passion Fruit.
- Kuhn. 2008. Herbal Therapy and Supplements.
- Fife. 2008. “Coconut Water for Health and Healing.”