+ REJUVENATES THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
+ SAFE & GENTLE FORMULA DESIGNED FOR DAILY USE
+ DECREASES PAIN, GAS & BLOATING
+ CALMS AND SOOTHES INFLAMMATION
+ NORMALIZES BOWEL FUNCTION
Every night, take two to four capsules as needed. Consult with your health care professional if you are nursing or pregnant.
MRS. TONG TONG, GEORGIA
Maca is a root native to the Andes Mountains of South America. For centuries, Inca warriors reportedly ate Maca to generate legendary strength and energy. Today, Maca has been shown to increase energy, stamina and libido, improve mood and balance hormones.6 Animal studies suggest Maca can reduce stress, reduce prostate size, control blood sugar levels and lower blood pressure.7
Black Walnut Hull is high in essential fatty acids and disease-fighting power.8 It helps with detoxification and chronic constipation.3 Black Walnut Hull contains ellagic acid, a phytochemical that may prevent DNA damage.9
Catnip calms the mind and prepares the body for sleep. The essential oils in catnip have been shown to protect the stomach, relieve pain and eliminate bloating and gas.4
Dandelion improves liver function, reduces inflammation and serves as a natural probiotic and mild laxative.4 It has been called “the safest diuretic in the botanical kingdom” and it has been proven to be gentle and effective.5
Fennel seed increases digestion and eliminates gas and bloating. It also decreases pain associated with bowel movements.9 Fennel seed reduces coughing, congestion and body odor.10
Licorice is a powerful anti-inflammatory. It soothes and lines the digestive system. As a result, it is often taken for ulcers and other digestive concerns.4
This root calms, soothes and protects inflamed areas of the body.8 It eases the passage of stools, lubricates joints and helps with dry eyes.11 It is often taken for heartburn, sore throat and other digestive concerns.8
Rhubarb Root is known for its effect on constipation and purification of the body.8 It regulates bowel movements and cleanses the liver. Rhubarb also relieves stomach inflammation and digestive issues.12
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) said Grape Seed Extract is used as a remedy for heart conditions, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, poor circulation, diabetes, vision problems, cognitive function, swelling, cancer prevention and wound healing.13
- Environment. 2016. Worldometers.
- Santos, et al. 2015. Oxford Journals.
- Tilgner. 1999. Black Walnut.
- Kuhn. 2008. Herbal Therapy and Supplements.
- Davies. 2003. The Complete Home Guide to Medicinal Herbs.
- Stage. 2014. Botanicals Without Borders.
- Taylor. 2005. The Healing Power of Rainforest Herbs.
9. Rodrigues, et al. 2009. “Juglans Nigra Green Husks as a Source of Bioactive Phytochemicals.”
10. Phytochemicals. 2014. Fennel.
11. Ehrlich. 2011. Marshmallow.
12. Brown. 1995. The Herb Society of American Encyclopedia of Herbs and Their Uses.
13. National Institutes of Health. 2016. Grape Seed Extract.