WORDS FROM OUR FOUNDER
Sénuvo Global is very aware of the current COVID-19 conditions. We send our heart-felt concern to all. The serious health concerns caused by this global pandemic requires an unprecedented response. The uncertainty of COVID-19 has left more unanswered questions than answers. If you have concerns or questions related to COVID-19, please review the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
Sénuvo is concerned for the safety and health of each of our IBC worldwide. We want to make sure we are doing our part to be a responsible member of the business sector. We strongly recommend following safe practices and various governmental guidelines. Practice simple, safe guidelines to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by doing the following:
- Work from home and online;
- Postpone business or vacation travel to any location, especially those with high cases of COVID-19;
- Host group or downline meetings online;
- Use video and teleconferencing technology such as Zoom, Skype and other popular applications whenever possible;
- Follow the guidance of the CDC and other government recommendations;
- Wash hands often, disinfect surfaces regularly, cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze and practice social distancing.
We can over-come this unseen invader as we work together globally. Don’t allow panic to make your decisions for you. Boost your immune system by eating healthy foods and supplements and exercising every day. May you and your family stay healthy and safe!